Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Cheers

I hope everyone had a grand Christmas.

Mine was pretty good. Went to a friend's house the night before and helped build a trainset for his little girl who loves Thomas the Tank Engine. Doing that while drinking beer and not making too much noise was kinda fun.

Then watching her open gifts the next morning was fantastic. Needless to say, mu Christmas spirit was found. My soon to be ex wife came over and we hung out, ate dinner then went to the Hockey game together, where she shot my tshirt gun while I drove the Hummer on the ice in between periods ( I do that every game, too much fun).

So all in all a good day. I will have to do a year in review for a next post which covers Recruiting and personal, since they often overlap.

2008 was a good year overall, had a couple bumps, but who's doesn't right.

I enjoyed this Christmas, and I look forward to many more.

No comments: