Monday, May 7, 2007

Recognized!!

Ok, we had this big event going on in town over the last few days, and being the marketing guy for my station, I organized alot of stuff, many displays, manned them, school visits, helped with the national MET team (our mobile event team)and helped with VIP's and such. Big to do around these parts. With exception of the weather it went off without a hitch.

Anyways, one of the MSG's that works for the National marketing praised me to the NGB SGM of R&R (recruiting and retention). Well, he tracked me down and presented me with a very cool coin.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Anyways, I was very pumped about it, I actually earned this coin, wasn't given tome because I was at the right place right time, etc. I like this coin better than my CNGB 3 star coin or my other 3 star coin from a NGB big wig.

Just thought I would gloat for a bit. Now I need to put some soldiers in boots. haven't enlisted anyone since April 10, but I am still ahead of mission, (woohoo). But will probably have 4 in by months end, 3 non prior service and one prior service. That will keep me well ahead so I can enjoy some leave in June.

Hooah!!

1 comment:

SSG Guardsman said...

Chief's Freedom Challenge winner huh? I was there - pretty good time actually. Of all of the incentive awards I've won that has got to be the best. Can't complain about the ARCOM we got though huh?

Good job though - it is always nice to recieve a coin that you really earned.....